1st. of March, 2017, 09.00 – 13.00
Location: COBIS, room 10, Groundfloor, Ole Maaløes Vej 3, 2200 Cph. N
Qubiz is about bringing quantum technologies to market. To achieve this, we need both world class technology and research, but also a commercial awareness and some brave entrepreneurial spirits.
This invitation is to all within the field who is working actively on the specific tasks – post docs, PhD students and master students. The more likely you are to be part of a future startup company, – the more you should attend.
- Introduction to Qubiz activities, practical information and latest news – Jakob Svagin (Qubiz)
- Short networking exercise
- Introduction to workshop – Jakob Svagin
- The Investor Presentation; the basic tool you need to start a startup – Jan Rosenbom (Keystones)
- Individually: First draft of ‘Product/Technology’ slide
- In groups: Feedback on produced slide
- Inspirational talk by Danish physics-based startup – TBD
- Wrap up and next steps
In order for us to plan the day, we need to know who will attend: RSVP no later than Monday the 27th of February to Lone Holm Hansen: email@example.com
For questions please contact Jakob Svagin: Jakob.firstname.lastname@example.org or 28 72 04 88